Need a Notary? Stop in!
Please call 508-759-0600 ex. 1335 to make sure Ann is here to process your application.
Passports are taking about 6 weeks to receive
We do not do photos on site.
We are no longer able to accept renewals (adults) however we can assemble it for you.
For more information, current fees & acceptace agent locations: http://travel.state.gov
Here's what you need to bring with you when you apply:
- Application completed in BLACK pen - no crossouts/whiteout - DO NOT SIGN!! ;-)
- Certified Birth Certificate from the Town or State where you were born (long form) or previously valid US passport (the birth certificate gets sent in with the appliaiton and will be sent back to you separately from the passport)
- 1 Photo - AAA, CVS, or any place that does Passport Photos
- Driver's License. Out of state ID's require a 2nd photo ID.
- Both parents must be present with a minor (or submit Form DS-3053 notarized with a copy of both sides of the absent parent's license)
- Check or Money Order ONLY for the US Dept. of State. Cash, Check or money order for the Town of Bourne
- All applicants must be present to apply.
Adult: Book (good for 10 years) - $110, Card - $30, Both - $140
Minor (under 16 - good for 5 years) Book - $80, Card - $15, Both - $95
There is a $25 per passport processing fee per applicant (separate check or cash)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL FEES (per passport):
Expedited Service (guaranteed return 3 weeks) - $60
Overnight Return Delivery - $15.45 (updated 1.23.17)