- Building Department E-Permitting (Building, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing)
- Library Donations or Fines
- Natural Resources Online Transactions (Shellfish and Beach Parking PERMITS & Mooring: application, waitlists & renewal)
- School Athletic Fees (all seasons)
- School Transportation Fees
- School Tuition Fees
- Town Clerk Payments (Vital Certificates, Dog Licenses, Citation Payments, etc.)
- Town Collector Payments** (BILLS: Excise, Real Estate, Personal Property, Marinas, Moorings, Sewer, etc.)
- Fire Department Payments
- Bourne of Health Payments
Water districts are not affiliated formally with the town. To pay your water bill, select your district below.
|IMPORTANT TO NOTE:|
**Please be aware that interest, fees and/or penalties will not be waived if the website is inoperable for any reason or if data entry errors occur. If the website is inoperable, payments can be made by mail or at the Collector’s Office.
**Any payments returned to The Town of Bourne as unpaid are subject to the statutory penalty as outlined in Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 60, § 57A. The penalty is 1% of the face value of the check with a minimum of $25.00. If the insufficient funds check was in payment of a tax bill, and if payment due date has passed, interest and all other applicable fees will be charged to the account. The Department for which the check was originally intended will be notified of the Insufficient Funds relating to the service they provided.