Fish & Wildlife

Fishing & Hunting

State licenses & permits covering fresh & salt water fishing, hunting, lobstering & trapping are sold online via the Massachusetts Department of Fish & Game web site - MassFishHunt, or may be purchased at the Southeast District Office at 195 Bournedale Road in Buzzards Bay.  Boat, ATV, RV & snowmobile registrations are handled through the MA Environmental Police.  In addition to the Helpful Links listed in the left column, the following State links are also useful:

Wildlife Links