Forms and Documents

General Public Record Information Request Form

List of documents needed for a Motor Vehicle Excise tax abatement

**Bring/send the required documents to the Assessor's Office to process any MV Excise abatements**

Address change request form for Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills

**Bring/send this form to the Assessor's Office to change the address on your Real Estate & Personal Property bills**

Address change form for Motor Vehicle Excise tax bills

**This form will need to be submitted to the RMV - The Town cannot change your address for Excise bills**

Municipal Lien Certificate Request Form

Request for Betterment Release Form

Request for Tax Information Form