Bourne Council on Aging Transportation
Bourne Residents Only
Are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Scheduled appointments should be made between 9:00 am—1:30 pm and all rides should be scheduled 48 hours in advance and are based on availability.
For cancellations or changes please leave a message if you are calling after hours.
AREAS OF SERVICE: Bourne, Sandwich, Falmouth, Plymouth, & Wareham
Grocery Shopping - Thursdays only!
Cape side and Off Cape side every other week
Grocery Shopping locations: Market Basket in Sagamore and Stop-n-Shop in Wareham
- COVID-19 TRAVEL POLICY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- All passenngers will be subject to a wellness screening (no fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- All passengers must wear a face mask.
- Only one passenger per ride.
- No physical contact with the driver.
- The Bourne COA will not transport persons under any form of anesthesia or who need medical attention.
Handicapped Accessible: Wheelchair lift available when operated by full time driver
There is no cost for this service, however, donations are greatly appreciated. Envelopes are available with the driver. Checks should be made payable to the Town of Bourne COA.
For Information and Appointments call Shauna, Transportation Coordinator at 508-759-0600 ext. 5224
Riders not utilizing wheelchair lift must be able to board the bus under their own power or with the assistance of their caregiver.